Andrea Azzarà (SSSA)
PyoT is an IoT Django-based web application and macroprogramming interface.
PyoT puts together Django, Celery, libcoap:
- Allows remote management of an IoT based network. (6LoWPAN, CoAP)
- CoAP resources, 6LoWPAN nodes are abstracted as high-level Django models objects
- Provides a nice interface to interact with CoAP resources
- Enables macroprogramming, using Django shell
- Provides an automatic event handling system (e.g., toggle an actuator when a notification is received from a sensor node)
PyoT comes with a Contiki Cooja simulation for local testing.
The source code of PyoT is hosted on Github.
For further information feel free to contact Andrea Azzarà at: a.azzara [AT] sssup.it